Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mardis Gras Murder, Published by Mystery & Horror, LLC

Mardi Gras Murder, published by Mystery & Horror, LLC, contains my short story, "Bourbon Street Lucifer".  I almost didn't submit to this one, but it kept gnawing at me.  Finally, I gave in and wrote my submission.  I really like the way it turned out, and can think of a way to extend it into something much bigger than it is.

"Thirteen tales of crime set during the bacchanalia that is Mardi Gras. Featuring stories from Harriette Sackler, Marian Allen, Debra H. Goldstein and Nathan Pettigrew. The mayhem of Mardi Gras is served with a healthy dose of Cajun dishes and an unhealthy number of deaths. Dig into Bourbon Street Lucifer, Voodoo Honeymoon, a dish of Red Beans and Ricin, and other deadly treats."

  • Print Length: 186 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0989007685
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: Mystery and Horror, LLC (February 7, 2014)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00IBMSGSC

No comments:

Post a Comment